Game 61 Recap: Cubs 0, Pale Hosers 0, Rain 1
- ach mutti, es regnet.
- Ozzie Guillen is talking about rats.
- LouPa on Von Joshua: "He's got some work to do."
- LouPa is Not a Dragon.
- LouPa has enough problems handling the Chicago Cubs
- LouPa is not a specialist on steroids.
- LouPa wouldn't know a steroid from a reefer.
- Crunch wants to have Carlos's babies.
- we make No Cheaters take a pee-test.
- What are we apologizing for?
- LouPa's New Hat.
- Soriano is Leading Off!!
- LouPa Is Not:
- a member of Devo
- Ryno needs to change.
- and he should start with his haircut.
- Carlos wins at Gay Chicken.
Cubs record in games recapped on the new, functioning computer moves to 1 Rainout.
extremely classy. i didn't see his reaction until the replay after the break. baseball needs more fun in some areas and less of some 'unwritten rules' violations leading to angst.
Nice bounce back game for Grimm, and "well done" Dan Haren. We'll take that (almost) every time.
I have never been a Brandon Phillips fan, but that was a very classy way to handle Strop yelling at him after the K.
go cubs go
You know you like it
AZ Phil: Any thoughts on the AFL Cubs? Some names on the list caught me by surprise.
"woo." - pedro strop
Well Ross is out, so they had to bring in Rodney
these ties and leads being immediately pissed away is getting old
btw, Madbum vs Groin-key tonight